Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
+613 9770 5049 Enquire Now Apply Now Contact us

Registered Education Agent

If you want to use a registered education agent, it’s best to pick one used by The International College you want to study at.
You can find a list of registered education agents below.

A2B Visa & Education40 Astral Avenue, Carlisle 6101Western
Australia+61 411 183
Go Broad Consultants (Private) LimitedSuit 55, L3, Ali Plaza, Main Mansehra RoadMandianPakistan+61 481 341 740Coming soon

How to become a The International College’s Registered Education Agent

Step 1

Complete the Agent Application Form, providing all relevant information. Each application takes one to four weeks to process depending on the information you have provided.

Step 2

Submit your Agent Application Form, ensuring all information
provided is current and accurate.

Step 3

The International College will conduct a reference check. Following
a positive verification, an Agent Agreement will be sent to you for your signature.

Step 4

Once your signed Agent Agreement has been received, you will be appointed as our Registered Education Agent.

Education Agent Resources

Agents are advised to read the following documents pertaining to marketing, enrolment and student support.

  • Agent policy
  • International student prospectus
  • Agent application form online
  • Agent application form

Agents are encouraged to submit an online Enrolment Form for all students

Alternatively, agents can submit a PDF Enrolment form with answers to all questions.