Take A Look at Our Courses
Leadership & Management
Empower your leadership potential with our management courses
Early Childhood Education
Building a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning with our early childhood education courses
First Aid Courses
Be prepared for anything – learn life-saving skills with our first aid courses
It is our pleasure to welcome and thank you for your interest in studying at The International College.
The International College is a Nationally Registered Training Organisation accredited to the highest standards by the Australian Skills Quality Authority. It is located in Perth which is a vibrant and rapidly growing capital city and offers an assorted lifestyle with access to city life, nature, arts, culture, and history.
Our College is known for its innovative and quality training and assessment, which assure students the benefits of job ready for their future career upon graduation or continuing with their university studies.
We foster a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in all aspects of the college’s operations, bringing a student-centric approach to meet your study and future career objectives.
We look forward to helping you with making good choices for your International Education and Career.
Welcome to all those students who choose to study with The International College, your future is in good hands.
10 REASONS FOR STUDYING AT THE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
01. Providing quality training and assessment complying with industry standards and relevant legislations to enable you to be competent and job ready upon graduation
02. Preparing students who wish to continue furthering their university studies upon graduation
03. Assisting students with their learning difficulties by providing additional academic support
04. Providing appropriate training facilities and a comfortable learning environment to a small group of students
05. Providing information services on settling down as a student in Australia, personal counseling, social conflict resolution, religious, medical, and legal matters
06. Using current information communication technology to enhance learning and retention of knowledge and skills
07. Setting role models in leadership and team spirit to increase productivity and efficiency in preparation for your future career
08. Implementing industry presentations on relevant topics by experts to impart knowledge and skills to the students in addition to classroom learning
09. Providing industry visits for students to learn about current technologies and business practices
10. Organising intercultural activities to promote better understanding and appreciation among students coming from a diversity of cultures from many countries